BRILEY & DEAL, LLC, PRIVACY STATEMENT/POLICY
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- The choices which are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect any misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use & Sharing:
Briley & Deal, LLC, are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to information that you voluntarily give us via email and or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone!
Your Access to and Control Over Your Information:
You have the right to opt out of any future contact(s) from us at any time. You may do so by contacting us via our email address or by phone which is 904-285-5299 or by faxing your request to us at 904-285-1640. You may also:
- See what data we have about you, if any, other than what you voluntarily supplied while visiting our web site-name, company, phone number, & email address.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Briley & Deal, LLC, takes every precaution to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us and from us in a secure manner. Likewise, if you are to send us sensitive information we will provide you with a secure and encrypted email that will protect any information you need to provide. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser or for the same lock and “https” in green at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (ie: real estate closing) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.